There are seven days of the week as we know. Here we will mention them by using Kiswahili and it is read as it is written.
- Jumamosi (Saturday)
- Jumapili (Sunday)
- Jumatatu (Monday)
- Jumanne (Tuesday)
- Jumatano (Wednesday)
- Alhamisi (Thursday)
- Ijumaa (Friday)
Some of sentences helping to remember days of the week.
- Jumamosi ni siku ya mapumziko. (Saturday is the resting day.)
- Jumapili tunaenda kanisani. (On Sunday we are going to church.)
- Jumatatu tunaenda kazini. (On Monday we are going to work.)
- Jumanne tunaandaa taarifa za kazi. (On Tuesday we prepare work’s report).
- Jumatano tunakaa kwenye vikao. (On Wednesday we sit for meeting.)
- Alhamisi tunapitia mikataba mbalimbali. (On Thursday we pass through different treats).
- Ijumaa tunafanya semina na kufunga kazi. (On Friday we are doing seminars and end the work)